What data we store, and how we use it.
Caterersdepot.com ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and protecting your data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), and the General Data Protection Regulations, the Data Controller is Euro Foods Group Ltd of EFG Food & Technology Park, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3GA, Company Number: 03028250.
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website.
If you have any questions about cookies or how we use your personal data, please use the online form to contact customer support
1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.2 Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on Caterersdepot.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, make a reservation through our site or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, and chosen passwords.
1.3 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
1.4 Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
1.5 Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; order information; previous orders; reservations history; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
1.6 Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
2.1 All information collected from you is used for providing our business service to you and ensuring access to, and the use of, our website. The information may be used for such other purposes as communication with you, customised content for you, and to improve our website and service to you by analysing how users navigate and use the website.
4.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
4.2 Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- 4.2.1 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- 4.2.2 To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- 4.2.3 To notify you about changes to our service;
- 4.2.4 To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
4.3 Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- 4.3.1 To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- 4.3.2 To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 4.3.3 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- 4.3.4 As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- 4.3.5 To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- 4.3.6 To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
4.4 Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5.1 We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
5.2 We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- 5.2.1 Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- 5.2.2 Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- 5.2.3 Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- 5.2.4 Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
5.3 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 5.3.1 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- 5.3.2 If Caterersdepot.com Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5.4 We may disclose a user’s personal information without their prior permission only in certain circumstances. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required by the Data Protection Act 1998.
6.2 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
6.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7.1 Caterersdepot.com Limited will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by any and all applicable laws and/or regulations. When a user’s account is closed, terminated or expired, all Personal Data collected through our website will be deleted, as required by law and standard accounting practices.
8.2 You also have the right to withdraw your consent for your data to be stored, processed or retained at any time. This may result in you not being able to access your account. Should you wish to do so, you may contact us with your request by email using the Contacts Us page, or in writing to: Data Protection Officer, Caterersdepot.com, EFG Food & Technology Park, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3GA.
8.3 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
11.1 Caterersdepot.com Limited has a dedicated Data Protection Officer who is responsible for data protection and your privacy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email using the Contacts Us page, or in writing at: Data Protection Officer, Caterersdepot.com, EFG Food & Technology Park, Llantarnam Park Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3GA